I am Peng Cheng, Young Researcher with the title of Zijiang Young Scholar in School of Software Engineering at East China Normal University from March 2019. I received my BS and master degrees at Xi'an Jiaotong Univeristy in 2012 and 2014. I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering, supervised by Prof. Lei Chen, at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2017. Then I worked with Prof. Lei Chen as a Post-Doc from October 2017 to March 2019.
Crowdsourcing, Spatial Crowdsourcing, Smart Transportation, Graph Databases
- A Latex Template for CS papers: a simple latex template for cs papers. Many other useful materials are also put in the repository.
- gMission: a general spatial crowdsourcing platform.
- Spatial Crowdsourcing Dataset Generator: a toolbox to generate the synthetic datasets for spatial crowdsourcing applications.
- Benchmark for Task Assignment in Spatial Crowdsourcing: a benchmark to test the representitive algorithms for task assignment in spatial crowdsourcing. Details in our VLDB 2018 experiment analyses paper: An Experimental Evaluation of Task Assignment in Spatial Crowdsourcing.
- A Queueing-Theoretic Framework for online Car-hailing: a framework to maximize the served requests of online car-hailing platforms using a queueing theoretic framework with DNN spatiotemporal prediction models. Details in our ICDE 2019 paper: A Queueing-Theoretic Framework for Vehicle Dispatching in Dynamic Car-Hailing.